Precision Homes Property Management Summary
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant problems.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
Leasing Services & Fees
- Determine rent value
- Comparative rental market analysis
- Recommendations to enhance potential
- Photo & video marketing
- Internet exposure
- Your property advertised in targeted venues.
Preview With Prospective Tenants
- Pre-screen potential applicant(s)
- Schedule appointments and meet on site
- Employment and income verification
- Landlords’ references
- Review credit report/criminal/fraud/evictions
Preparation of Lease Agreement
- Draft contract to meet terms negotiated
- Facilitate signing and supply copies to the parties
Collect Move-In Funds
- Receive funds from tenant and deposit in bank
- Leasing commission is the equivalent of 1/2 month’s rent (which is roughly 8% of the yearly lease.)
- For each yearly lease that is extended, there will be a $250.00 charge.
Monthly Management Services & Fees
- All of the paperwork is handled for you
- Provide monthly financial statements including copies of work orders and invoices
- Collect all rents and other income derived by the property
- Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end statements
- Keep you informed of property condition
- Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- Address repairs per your instructions
- Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- Address tenants’ concerns
- Administer tenant deposits
- Enforce all lease terms
- Initiate service on vacant or occupied property
Why Use A Property Manager?
- Industry Expertise: At Precision Homes, we understand the industry and know how to stay ahead of the game. Our properties lease for the best market rates, saving you time while increasing your income potential.
- Negotiations with tenants: Potential tenants must pass our rigorous screening process. We have the experience to locate the qualified resident and timely complete the best rental transaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of the laws: There are many laws governing rentals, State and Federal Housing Codes and Fair Housing Regulations. We not only understand the laws but we keep up on current legislation.
- Periodic property inspections: Inspections during the lease period as well as move-out inspections are conducted.
- Enforcement of contractual compliance: We know the appropriate actions for handling any problems that may arise, including non-payment or other violations of the rental agreement.